Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Fair Lady 2007







This was the third play those columns got used in. Puck built them for The Birds and we had to fight tooth and nail to get them stored in one of the car garages. The head of the maintenance department said if two or three years went by and they ended up collecting dust we would have to destroy them.

The following year the prom used them in their display and the drama department has used them every year for their dance. I believe they were used in Music Man and then came back for My Fair Lady.

It was my first foray into marbling but a friend had just done her walls and gave me the best tip. She advised me to use a feather but only in my left (non dominant) hand. That gives the wonderful random effect that you need.

The kids had fun at the end of the play exchanging hats

No comments: